Wednesday 28 March 2012

Road Trip

Went for a country drive and to visit some yarn stores.  Stopped in at Janie H. Knits,http://janiehknits.com/ enjoyed a chat and visit in this lovely store in Perth Ontario.  Left with a few goodies.
Next stop was to visit my friend Kelly at Just Knitting http://www.justknitting.ca/  in Carleton Place.  I finally bought the book Textured Stitches.  I love Connie Chang Chinchio's designs.  And I love visiting Kelly :)
And it was such a beautiful day I had to stop in for a beer at a pub on the water.

mmmmm  Qiviut.....one day I will own a ball 
Natalie Servant has her very own Binder at Janie H. Knits! You go girl!
That day the animals were rolling in the dirt and soaking up the sun
my loot!  baby alpaca laceweight, a purple silk bag to hold my sock projects, a Kaffe  bag to carry more wool in ;) and the much coveted Textured Stitches 

1 comment:

  1. I've got to get out there at some point! This working thing makes road trips more difficult ;)

    ReplyDelete