Sunday 26 February 2012

Ottawa Market

The sun was shining so brightly today I wanted to go out on the town.  I love Ottawa so much, so I headed to the market and went to the store Funk Your Junk . http://www.funkyourjunk.com/ I learned of them at the Ottawa Bluesfest.  They were vendors there and I was delighted with their bags.   It's a great store with lots of cool and fun gift ideas.

This is one of the owners , she makes the coolest bags and skirts!
This is a light fixture!
In the store is a workshop where the owner is making a carving of Jesus 
Went into the change room to try on a skirt, and was delighted to find markers hanging on the wall  meant for scribbling on the wall
........and I couldn't resist!
I placed an order for a gift for a  special friend and walked away with some vintage buttons for my collection.  

1 comment:

  1. I love that store! You should sooo check out Adorit on York too, awesome shop(and I bet she'd be interested in your work!) and Workshop.

    ReplyDelete