Friday 30 September 2011

Received a copy of Natalie Servant's Vineyards Shawl http://www.ravelry.com/stores/natalie-servant-designs...   I can't say enough of the brilliance of her designs.  She has the ability to translate the complexity and beauty  of nature into delicate lace patterns.  It always amazes me that she can design in a busy room full of women at the LYS.

I love spending time with Natalie . Today we spent  the day talking and  walking through fallen leaves while the sun poked in and out of clouds.

And yes I wore a shawl of hers, and yes there were some pictures taken, there may even be a pattern to come (but you didn't hear it from me , wink wink)

We came back to my place to have some tea  and talk some more about design, spinning  and knitting .

It was a lovely day thanks Natalie :)
Vineyards Shawl by Natalie Servant

Natalie, photographer and designer !

2 comments: